Monday, February 27, 2012

How Do WE Do IT

There is a deep dark secret that no one ever tells you about teaching, but if you pay close attention really isn't that much of a secret . . .

Great relationships with your co-workers make all the difference!

oh the laughs these guys shared off camera, jealous.
Seriously though, some days the only way I get through the day is due to the amazing personalities and work ethic of some of my co-workers. Whether it's because I know I'm not alone, I know that I can depend on them or the fact that I'm plan ol' competitive and refuse to just role over and give up when everyone else is pushing on. 
I love the fact that I've developed relationships with some of my fellow teachers that reach outside the four walls we work in daily, I believe it's those relationships that really help me through the tough days. I truly appreciate all that they do and know that I would not grow everyday as a teacher if it were not for their wisdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment