Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oh the Horror!

Why the horror you ask, because today there were no kids at school today and yet I honestly thought at one point, " I'd take a couple of kids over this right about now".


This was my exact reaction directly after thinking the above thought.
Today every single teacher crunched test data for every single one of their students. Honestly,  I absorbed large amounts of information in a the smallest amount of time and the whole time all I could think was  . . .

You know what that's not really appropriate, but I will say it was all made right when my basketball girls won their first game ( yeah it's a been a rough season).


This is about how they felt, and acted.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, filled with great surprises and hard earned wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment