Sunday, February 12, 2012

Walk the Walk

Just a quick question, which shoe do you find more appropriate or more importantly acceptable for a professional:

Jeffery Campbell: The Lita


Walmart: The House Shoe
Another teacher mention that the first beautiful pair of shoes were not maybe appropriate for a teacher, more club shoes. I don't know about you, but there's not a club alive that I would risk ruining those amazing shoes in, but also most clubs these day have dress codes that many business could take note from.

The bottom shoes is a shoe frequently worn by another female teacher and no one has ever ( as far as I know) mentioned anything to her despite the fact that when I think of unprofessional dress I definitely place house shoes at the top of the list.

Which shoe do you think is more teacher appropriate? Maybe neither? Maybe to each their own?

No comments:

Post a Comment