Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Let's hear what the kids have to say:

Girl Athlete: "Aaaahhh, I lost my tooth, I lost my tooth!"
Me: " Okay, is that suppose to to happen?"
Girl Athlete: " Yes, Coach, it's my last baby tooth! I can get braces no!"


This is the exact face my student made.
This incident occurred during basketball practice, the girls were lining up for a drill and boom my guard started screaming her head off. Since I have only ever worked in high schools I've never encountered a student loosing their tooth and pure joy being the reaction, but honestly this was one of the happiest moments I've ever witnessed.

 The student still hasn't received braces, which is okay because she already has an amazing smile.

Do you guys have any stories about loosing a tooth? Did you believe in the tooth fairy? What about braces, how many of you had them growing up?


No comments:

Post a Comment