Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wacky Wedneday: What the Kids Say

  Some of my greatest laughs and most uncensored moments come from the little things my students say. The moments when they get overjoyed about something happening or they make me remember how filtering is something acquired with age.

Everyone should laugh like this, and often.
I figured I'd start off with one of my absolute favorites:
6th grade Male Student to my buddy coach: "Oh man, are those suckers!"
Coach: "Ooh,ugh, sorry but those are products, not suckers- only girls get these."


Its the colors, the colors that cause all the confusion.
  As Girls Athletic Coaches and also the office of Girls Health, we have a plentiful, possibly stocked better than your local convenient store, selection of tampons, pads and pantyliners. Drawers full. And it has often lead to some funny situations . . . which I'll tell you more about later on.

Study Buddies, have you ever encoutered laugh out loud situations involving tampons? What are some of the funniest things you've heard a kid say?



No comments:

Post a Comment