Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Just Could Not Stay Away

 What can I say, I'm a Libra we like to weigh our options before making a lasting decision and my lasting decision was that this blog has been calling to me in my dreams. Okay, I  exaggerate. More like plenty of things are happening and I fill I'm in a better place to share responsibly ( that makes me sound less crazy, right?).
I've made some changes in my classroom that are making a world of difference,I've decided to actually decorate my dwelling, and the kids this year are some original characters- What the Kids Say is going to be a whole new world.
I still plan to use Tumblr and Pinterest, the education communities on these social networks are ridiculously amazing and have supplied me with so many ideas. So very many.
So stay tuned, start warming your minds back up to the idea of me and what I have to offer, promise I will not let you down.


Three cheers and a pat on the back to anyone who can name this show.




No comments:

Post a Comment