Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Time Has Come . . .

 . . . To move on. not to better, just different. I have truly enjoyed writing this blog and getting attached to all the many other blogs I now stalk, but secretly my heart moved on long ago.
I have moved to the format of tumblr. I know. For some blogging comes naturally, but for me and where I am at this point in my life sitting down and writing out a full detailed blog is not an option, and I feel like if that is not what I provide then I am cheating you out of your time and our relationship as a whole.

 The collaboration and instant product of tumblr appeals to me on levels that post blogging does not. I love that I can just post a outfit, vintage photograph, personal photograph, quote, book and anything else that comes to mind, maybe add a little commentary and BOOM there you go! I have been watching tumblr from the shadows for many months now and loved how I was able to peek into the lives of others, in someways on an even more personal level than any blog I've ever read because it's literally your inner thoughts visually and physically represented. I know, I'm so a child of technology and instant gratification.

Feel free to stop by sometime, it's the same name, the same person, and the same desire to grow as a person just presented in a different medium.
I look forward to running into you some, feel free to stop by the pages of the people who I've fallen in love with and no worries you don't have to be a member to peek into the lives of tumblr . . .
All of the above bloggers are adventures, with wonderful souls and laughing spirits that only want to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment