Sunday, March 30, 2014

To Quote and To Know

I've always been a traveler. After high school graduation I spent about three weeks in Italy and Greece, then my first year after college I taught ESL in Latvia during the summer and this past year  I taught ESL abroad in Spain. I love spending time with others and developing a routine outside of my great state of Texas.
 
 In my group of friends so many people are constantly traveling in and outside the United States. We always share are adventures and push each other to explore a new place. This summer alone I have one friend headed to Spain, another to study in England and another headed to Germany. It's not the bases for our friendships, but it's definitely a common interest and talking point.

What's a point that keeps you and your friends happy and interested, in constant pursuit? I thought the quote below fit very well with how travel fits into the role of my friendships and the lives of my friends . . .

"The constant happiness is curiosity"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
- Alice Munro

 
Until next time, Adios, Hasta Pronto and Be blessed . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment