Monday, January 21, 2013

Energizing: 1st Try, Bust

Like all things meant well   , I tried. Day 4 of trying was my downfall though.
I planned to start simple: Make sure I go to sleep in my bed AND no matter what workout for 30 minutes.
Then I crashed watching New Girl on the couch at 9:30p with no workout accomplished or cleaning for that matter.
So now I have a stronger plan. Not just some miniature goals, but a set in stone plan.
Starting at 8p ( probably more like 10p on game nights) I will begin my before bed routine. No matter what I have planned, my goal is to be home at a time that allows me to be in bed by 10:30p.

1.) 30 bod sculpting workout (even if I went to the gym earlier).
2.) Pack Clothes and lunch for the next day.
3.) Complete skin care regime
4.) Shower
5.) In bed reading.

Lights out  at 10p.

I realize this is pretty strict and it may be hard to stick, but I have to do this at least two weeks. My body needs the routine in order to wake up early, have energy and stick to the 30 Day Workout Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment