Sunday, October 28, 2012

Octoberfeast is almost over, sadly . . .

 Seriously, my favorite month hands down. Not just because my birthday is smack dab in the middle followed by my grandmother, but it's the beginning of fall. We have a guaranteed school holiday (now just for the kids, but we just need a break from each other at this point), tights, sweaters and men with beards are becoming a daily sight AND I have had soup/chili for the last three days straight.


 It has been a great month with good things, reuniting with old friends, spending more time with friends, eating outside in the crisp air and wearing high socks with my chucks.

Here's to hoping everyone had a wonderful October, visited a few pumpkin patches and head a good bowl of chili.

Cause honestly to some baseball season is the only season.


No comments:

Post a Comment