Thursday, October 18, 2012

Peek Into My World

So I just read somewhere that Pinterest and Tumblr work great for high-stress people because it gives them outlets to that stress and also helps them visualize goals in an organized manner. The source was Cosmo Magazine, but I'm not complaining just happy someone understands my addiction.
Anyways, I spend so much more time there than here I figured I'd give you a peek into my other life . . . please don't judge or do, I probably would. Heads up I do not have a Wedding Obsession, yet.

One of my favorite boards has over 288 pins and I named it " Do It Like a Lady". The board has only pictures of women who have made me think at least once in my life and I definitely admire, along with women whose whole personality seems to come through in the photos even though I have no clue who they are. There are only a few photos that feature color, the majority are in black and white and for some reason I think that just makes the board even better. 
Below are a few of my favorites, so hard to choose. Click here if you'd like to take a tour of the entire board.

Every little girls big sister who we will always look up too.


Babs doing her thing.

Cher. Enough said.


The original quirky Lady.


She was on her way to play a baseball game with some boys she bribed with ice cream. She beat them into the dust. Such a Lady.


 "People always ask me, You have so much confidence. Where did that come from? It comes from me. One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl; It doesn't have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it's your home, and you must decorate it." Miss Gabourey



Wasn't she just something


This is an obsession and love greater than.


The visual representation of my spirit


Sophisticated Lady


Why I love RocknRoll

The lady whose show raised me to be the independent gal I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment