Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Travel Pledge

A little known fact about me, I'm a workaholic. I love to be working, doing, bustling around, achieving, and conquering goals by the hour. As I've mentioned before I cannot sleep sometimes due to my mind racing at the activities I'm planning to do the next day.


A consequence of this constantly working mind is I'm always planning ahead. Sadly it means a large portion of my brain has skipped ahead of this upcoming Spain Adventure and I'm already working towards certain exciting career goals for when I return to the US. This mind frame obviously null-in-voids the whole point of the trip.

 But I need to enjoy living in a different country for the next 10 months. I need to explore, taste, and experience all this wonderful country has to offer. I need to allow my next few months life experiences to aide me in growing as a person. I cannot move ahead without living in the now and that means truly experiencing and being present in the now.

Which is why I intend to jump on the following manifesto featured at the blog Maptia, feel free to clink on the link and check out the awesome blog along with joining the travel pledge:

Hopefully keeping with this manifesto along with surrounding myself with people who are like-minded will help me be in the moment and experience all that life and Spain have to offer this lady.

Until next time . . . Adios, Hasta Pronto, Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment