Sunday, June 23, 2013

It's Not All About Spain

 
Seriously though, not everything I'm doing is geared towards my upcoming move to Spain, but yet everything seems to revolve around my upcoming trip to Spain. Spain is the eye of the storm right now or maybe the guiding light- depends on what angle you look at everything. 
A few things I'm doing that may or may not be directed to aide me in my Spain trip (also keeping me sane), click on the links to join the fun!

No-Sewing the heck out of some shorts

A DIY from Pinterest that I've actually done numerous times before. click on the link for directions, and start making your tailor-made shorts for summer!

Sewing this dress, for weddings and Spain

According to Pinterest this is a really easy DIY, but as we know there is an entire site dedicate to all those easy projects on Pinterest that result horrifically.

Working Out (no lie!)

I'm using the Jillian Michaels "Ripped in 30" workout video. I needed a set routine that builds with continuous challenges. The video is only 24 minutes then I'll elliptical or bike for 30 minutes. My goal is 30 days straight, but realistically I'm saying at least four times a week. The video was 10 dollars at target, I'll keep you posted on whether it's an investment or waste.

Changing up my glasses frame for the first time in 10 years

Thanks to Lookmatic . . . these are the Abby, click here to check them out!
Abby for her


Fixing my broken, stressed out and nourish deprived Natural Hair

Oh my, too cute! Those cheeks and all that hair. I'm using tons of tips and homemade recipes found on natural hairlistas websites and storing on my Pinterest board, "Wear You Hair".

Watching a TON of Living Single, favorite show EVER!

Seriously, this show is the base for some many other mainstream shows and a cult legend in the African-American community. Check it out Monday through Friday 5p everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment